Lamella settling tank
A Lamella settling tank is the separation phase of a decontamination process. Wazutec uses the slatted settlement tank for the separation of solid material from the liquid phase using settlement. By placing packs of plates in a square tank, a lot of waste water can be treated in a relatively restricted area. We design and manufacture Lamella settling tank to fit the customer’s exact requirements. A Lamella settling tank is therefore also designed according to a customer’s predicted dry matter content. Connections, flow configurations and sizing are all done in-house by Wazutec. The solid substance removal also takes place automatically via a PC control unit. The Lamella settling tanks are also used in our ELFLOX® installations.
Lamella settling tank specifications
- Coated steel St37, AISI304. AISI316 or higher Plastic PP or HDPE or in concrete basins.
- Up to 12 m3 / h standard available.
- Plate packages Oil refinery world standard. Material Polyester PP or AISI 3116
- Coalescher Patent lamellae in AISI 316 and PP
- Lamella separation in closed pressure systems.
- Capacities up to 150 m3 / h per unit.